Friday, March 12, 2010

Moving right along...

Well we are moving into Skyler's second month and it's been amazing! He is in a nightly routine of being crabby from 7 until 11-12 (still), feeding at 3, and again at 6. I was hoping that we would be moving toward longer periods of sleep, but at least he is consistent. I'm sure it will happen soon. I know this 3 hour stretch of sleep will not be on my "missing it" list.

Skyler has a doctor's appointment next week to check out his kidneys because they vary in size. It is not a major concern. If it had been, it would have been checked out in a more timely fashion. They just want to make sure everything is working as it should. I will post shortly after we get the results.

Other news on the homefront is that Justin, Laura, and I have started our training! We plan on running a 1/2 marathon sometime after September. We haven't chosen one yet, so if you have any ideas on a good one to start with, let us know! Preferably, one with a desired vacation spot near by (wink). Hey, sometimes you just have to kill two birds with one stone!

Spring is in the air here in Wisconsin, and we are loving it! Soon, Skyler, Montana and I will be out at Devil's Lake, rocking it with Apex Adventure Alliance! Very stoked to introduce my little man to the awesomeness his life will entail. In the meantime, we will continue to hike daily and grow with eachother.

Skyler taking a nap, which he does oh so often.
Skyler and Harper (Skyler's bff) enjoying eachothers' company on the floor.

Sky and I visiting friends in Milwaukee.


Ice falls at Parfey's Glen
Green fern in Parfey's Glen
Sky and I hiking with Kelly at Parfey's Glen.
Very Brigadoon-like atmosphere with the fog. It was eerily beautiful.

Kelly telling Montana what's what.
Sweet tree
Hiking into the fog


That's the update. Hope all is well everywhere else!

No comments:

Post a Comment