Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hoo-freakin-Hah!


Hey there folks,
Arizona was a blast! And Ella Reese Day is just cute as a button! She needed some warming up to me (seeing as it was the first time we have ever met), but eventually, we got along just fine. I think she liked the curly hair and the funny faces we exchanged back and forth. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, but Tim and Nadia got a few pictures, so check out Ella's blog. On top of that, the bike race went well. Both Bozeman teams did awesome and had fun. All and all, Valentines day was amazing.

Today, I FINALLY got on my snowboard. I know, it's hard to believe it's taken me this long, but for those who know me, I like my powder. Bridger got 8" last night (not alot, but more than it's gotten since I've gotten out here) and Nicole and I took full advantage of it. She was testing out her tellies, while I reminded my body what mountain Moguls were all about. The snow was soft and I found a few spots here and there that weren't tracked out to bad. Especially when I started dipping in and out of the trees! Hoo-hah my calves and quads are sore! Not a whole lot of pictures to enjoy this time, but it's proof I was finally out riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment